Equal Opportunity Employer
AQuate Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, color, political affiliation, religion, gender, disability and/or sexual orientation.
AQuate Employee Benefits
AQuate Corporation offers an excellent benefits package for full time employees that includes:
- Paid Vacation
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Short Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
Current Employment Opportunities
About the Job:
AQuate has an exciting opportunity and is seeking a Project Manager to support a contract located in Okinawa Japan for 6 months to 8 months. This position is based in the corporate office in Huntsville, Al. The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful delivery of a complex communications project consisting of a mix of IP microwave radios and IP/MPLS routers. This role will provide effective leadership and strong tactical project management to meet business objectives and ensure products are delivered on time and within budget. This position analyzes and manages stakeholder expectations and uses problem-solving techniques to remove barriers and resolve conflict.
- Manage and control the planning, execution and delivery of project deliverables by directing, facilitating and coordinating all activities and resources that are project related to ensure project deliverables are completed on time and within budget and that meet or exceed the stake holders expectations.
- Build and manage strong relationships with project stakeholders, including internal and external customers and vendors; analyze stakeholder expectations and maintain the relationships by keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues to manage expectations on requirements and deliverables.
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of the project objectives and motivate the team to achieve them.
- Define, manage and control project scope including the development of clear scope statements and solid scope change control through project change request creation, submission and resolution; ensure required adjustments to the scope document, schedule, budget and resources are reflected in the appropriate documentation.
- Identify, secure, forecast and manage the resource
- Build strong, high-performing project teams and ensure all project associates, both business and IT, communicate, collaborate and deliver individual tasks as well as contribute to the overall successful delivery of the project objectives.
- Create, manage and control the comprehensive project schedule including business and IT task plans using inputs from project associates to define task effort estimates, overall work effort schedules, task dependencies and project interdependencies.
- Organize the work into manageable activity clusters (stages) and determine an effective approach to completing the work.
- Work closely with project team to align project tasks and milestones and to mitigate risk.
- Manage the daily work of resources on the project to clarify assignments and deliverables and hold all associates accountable for the on-time delivery of their specific activities and tasks.
- Manage project issues to closure while minimizing impact to the critical path and drive creative issue-resolution documented in the issues log.
- Identify and analyze risks, establish contingency plans, identify trigger events and initiate mitigating action; oversee risk management activities, gather stakeholder input and rank top project risks in terms of impact, probability, severity and priority.
- Analyze the actual performance of the project against the baseline plan and make adjustments consistent with plan objectives.
- Track and report transparent, factual and timely progress information to project stakeholders, associates and executive leaders regarding status and variances to plan, cost and schedule and change control to ensure continual awareness and to enable informed decisions.
- Represent project at meetings and with other shareholders and ensure that priorities are communicated, understood and that project status updates are accurately and timely.
- Manage and control the efforts of vendor contractors required for the specific assigned project in partnership with the vendor project manager or vendor account manager.
- Develop and maintain lessons-learned for utilization on future programs for the enterprise.
- Ensure all required project documentation is current and accurate and is stored in the project repository and is appropriately archived upon project closure.
- Facilitate regular status meetings with the project teams and report status in a manner that fosters communication and focuses on delivery of value-added results.
- Ensure meeting minutes are documented including attendees, action items, key decisions and open issues.
- Remain current on industry best practices and technology trends.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- At least five years project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage considerable workloads and the most complex and difficult assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to drive solutions that meet or surpass business expectations.
- Ability to provide expert leadership, guidance and constructive feedback to associates.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate complex and detailed technical information across all levels and multiple departments.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Intense focus on detail and accuracy of work and time management.
- At least five years project management experience.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or in Business Management, or equivalent experience. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a PMP certification
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE.
About the Job
AQuate Services has an immediate need for an Accountant in Huntsville, Alabama. The successful candidate will interpret and analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain records of assets, liabilities, profits and losses, costs, tax liabilities, and other financial activities within an organization.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Maintain, reconcile general ledger and subsidiary ledger accounts
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit card accounts and intercompany accounts
- Prepare month end adjustments and accrual entries, and monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Review and invoice company contracts
- Provide various reports to management regarding business financials
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current technology.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Assist Accounting Manager with month end close procedures
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of four years of directly related experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or other related field is required
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in government contracting
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Direct knowledge of Accounting and Audit principles
- Ability to create budgets and spreadsheets
- Proficiency in various software programs to include Microsoft Excel, Word and Accounting software
- Ability to handle and resolve problems
- Excellent Communication skills
To apply for this job, CLICK HERE.